Your review will review material that is consistent with the standard components of the article. If the content of the article sounds significant, please write your comments.
- Title: The title must be revised in the subject of a complete, clear, precise and not multiple interpretations. Please give title suggestions if necessary.
- Abstract: Abstracts should state briefly the purpose of the study, the methods used, results, and core conclusions. Please remember that abstracts are the most read part of the paper.
- Reference Review: Authors must give credit to others who are relevant to the article through citations. Citation in the introduction must be able to produce innovation and / or novelty made by the writer through gap analysis. Quotations / citations must not be excessive.
- Objectives: The objectives of the study must be agreed with and will be able to answer hypotheses.
- Method: The method used to achieve the goal must be published and complete enough so that it can be read competently and can be re-translated by the author. Tools, materials, hardware / software platforms and frameworks used in research also need to be reported.
- Clarity: Authors must write information about research methods and results in articles easily, easily understood and easily understood by readers.
- Submission organization: Manuscripts must develop / explain research subjects that are logical and effective.
- Duplication: Manuscripts do not repeat explanations of works that have been published from authors or others. Check whether the manuscript can be shortened without content united with two or more tables and figures. The reviewer can provide additional comments for duplication in the text.
- Calculated: In some randomly chosen cases, reviews that you can question are made by the author.
- Linkage of Text to Tables and Figures: All tables and figures must be referred to in text / paragraphs. Statements in the text must match the contents of the tables and figures.
- Table and Figure Title: The title must state the content. Please advise to improve the quality of the title of the table / image.
- Title in Table / Caption: interpretation must be clear and firm and use the correct SI units.
- Graphics: Data to be presented graphs / images must be accurate.
- Conclusion: Conclusions to answer a hypothesis must be agreed and clear and must be supported by data and testing.
- Guess: The writer must differ between conjecture and fact.
- References: All references in the text must be in the Bibliography. Minimum references 10 pieces with 60% are primary references (scientific journals, proceeding articles, reference books, theses / theses / dissertations) and are published no later than 5 (five) years.
Delivering Review Results
After you are willing to do a review, you can download article files and additional files. You can fill out a review form or comment or upload a file for editors and / or authors about the results of your study. You are expected to provide recommendations regarding the quality of the article. The review must be completed in 4 weeks. If you need more time, you can submit it to the Editor (email@example.com).